Some concerned parents have asked questions about potential goody-bag toys like glow sticks and necklaces. Are they really safe? What happens if a child accidentally opens one of the products? Did you know that lightsticks light necklaces and other glow products are completely safe?
In glow sticks and other glow products we carry, the liquid light source is a non-toxic, non-corrosive, non-caustic, lightweight, windproof, light source. It is not a source of heat or sparks and is sealed within its own flexible plastic container. They are great for use in areas which may contain combustible mixtures of gasses or liquids, when ordinary sources of light might pose an explosion or fire hazard. The manufacturer has tested the products according to the regulations of the Federal Hazardous Substances Act and has determined that the products are non-toxic, nor a corrosive or irritant. They can be safely handled by children of all ages.
If one of the products is damaged fear not, use warm soap to remove from clothes and carpets!